Are you ready to let your child experience our award winning lesson?
Book a trial now and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
At EduGrove we take the stress out of preparing for O’ Level Chinese papers with our Mandarin Critical Thinking and Creative Writing programmes. Each programme has been carefully designed to facilitate students through the challenges of their respective exams.
Using core texts, we consistently practise analysing comprehension questions, deducing answers from given passages. We challenge students to approach literature and concepts critically, providing them with practical strategies and techniques to draw on that help them formulate thoughts, ideas and debatable points for discussion in oral exams.
This comprehensive programme uses a range of drama tools (e.g. improvisation and role-play) to help students retain information and strategies in the long term, enabling them to recall frequently tested vocabulary and phrases with ease.
Mandarin Critical Thinking and Creative Writing also includes interactive activities that prepare students to approach composition writing, comprehension exercises and oral presentations expressively and with confidence.
• Secondary 1 – Secondary 4
• 2 hrs
• Hot Seat Interview (Role Play)
• Group Discussion and Idea sharing
• Improvisation Drama to improve Critical Thinking skills
• Persuasive Speaking and Debate
• Vocabulary & Flash Card Games
• Oral Presentations, Composition Writing & Comprehension Exercises
• Formal / Informal letter and email writing
• Study of different writing style (argumentative / narrative / descriptive / expository)
• Maximum of 9 students